Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two things

One

Sometimes when you watch discovery channel you see those big fish with the giant teeth and inside of their mouths are tiny fishes swimming around, eating things stuck in the teeth of the big fish. I wonder if it hurts the big fish when the little ones clean their teeth......I hate dentists!

Two

It amazes me how quickly I judge others and judge them harshly. Today I was sitting in Starbucks with my head in my hands. As I was looking down and this pair of green rubber boots walked into my line of vision. What a dumb hick, I thought, wearing his hick boots in the big city. Then my eyes wandered upward and I noticed his engineer ring. Oh I thought the hick can't be to stupid if he's an engineer. Then I looked up at the back of his head and he reminded me of my X father in law, and I thought man this guy must be a jerk.

Then I realised that I had done nothing but judge the poor guy. I was so very mean to the poor bugger and I hadn't even seen his face, course he was probably ugly anyway.

No comments: